No products in the cart.
Type 2 to Type 2 cable 22kw, 3-phase, go-e 5m
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Type 2 charging cable (length: 5 m) for a maximum charging power of 22 kW suitable for all electric cars with a type 2 plug and for any charging station with type 2 socket. Practical accessories for the go-eCharger HOME + and HOMEfix (11 kW / 22 kW) if the vehicle manufacturer did not supply a charging cable. Also advantageous if the charging cable shall remain permanently in the go-eCharger.
Type 2 cable 22kw, 3-phase, go-e 5m
Charging cable suitable for all electric vehicles with type 2 plug (European standard) and for any charging station with type 2 socket.
- Charging capacity: max. 32 A 3-phase
- Cable cross section: 5 x 6 mm²
- IP protection class: IP55
- Contacts: silver plated
- Material: TPU
- Directives & standards: 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive) | 2011/65/EU (RoHS) | EN 50620:2017 | EN 62196-1:2014 | EN 62196-2:2017 | CE certification
- Suitable for single-phase charge: yes
- Suitable for three-phase charging: yes (also 11 kW)
- Suitable for charging capacities between 1.4 kW and 22 kW
- Suitable for all car brands
- Length: 5 m
Manufacturer E-GO, Austria.
Warranty 2 years.